WHERE TO LISTEN / SUBSCRIBE
October 1, 2020
Hello, and welcome to Getting More Done With Evernote, Episode 012.
In this episode
- New Evernote for iOS 10.0 release, first impressions with fellow Evernote Certified Consultant and Evernote Regional Leader for North America Stacey Harmon, Harmon Enterprises
I’m your host, Ray Sidney-Smith, Evernote user since 2009, Evernote Certified Consultant and Evernote Regional Leader for North America. As you can imagine, I love Evernote. And, with Getting More Done With Evernote, I hope to help everyone love Evernote, or at least enjoy digital note-taking, a little more with each episode.
- New Evernote for iOS release, first impressions with Stacey Harmon, Harmon Enterprises
- Stacey noted her tutorial, Evernote Feature Tutorial: Checklists vs Checkboxes (iOS 10.0)
- Also, this is the interview with Ian Small, Evernote’s CEO, that was mentioned in the episode also.
Features to come, quoted from Evernote,
What features are not yet available in the new app?
- Apple Watch support
- Evernote widget
- Print a note
- Share a note via email
- Password management support (1Password, Lastpass, etc.)
- Siri shortcuts
- Fast scrolling
- Save business cards to device contacts
- Drag and drop (iPad)
That’s all for now. To learn more and follow me please visit gettingmoredonewithevernote.com. I’m Ray Sidney-Smith, Evernote Certified Consultant, for Getting More Done With Evernote. Here’s to your productive life.