February 25, 2020
Hello, and welcome to Getting More Done With Evernote, Episode 010: ‘Behind the Scenes: Uniting the Evernote Apps’ Video with Evernote Certified Consultant Stacey Harmon; Evernote for Windows 6.23.2 is released
In this episode
- "Behind the Scenes: Uniting the Evernote Apps" Video with Evernote Certified Consultant Stacey Harmon
- Evernote for Windows 6.23.2 is released
I’m your host, Ray Sidney-Smith, Evernote user since 2009, Evernote Certified Consultant and Evernote Regional Leader for North America. As you can imagine, I love Evernote. And, with Getting More Done With Evernote, I hope to help everyone love Evernote, or at least enjoy digital note-taking, a little more with each episode.
- Release Notes for Version 6.23
- Issue with logging in using Google sign-in
- Issue with access to Google Drive/Contacts in the app
- Items in "Shared with Me" disappeared when searching for an invalid keyword
- Restarts after crashes required the user to first "End Task" via Task Manager
- Issue with "Send a Copy" if email address contained a capital letter
That’s all for now. I’m Ray Sidney-Smith, Evernote Certified Consultant, for Getting More Done With Evernote. Here’s to your productive life.